P.S.I LoveYou.
Thought I would dash off a line ,
but it is difficult ,when your thoughts you cant define ...
the heart and the mind churn up a heady mix,
at times the feelings and thoughts put you in a fix.
There is so mch to tell and so mch to do...
dont know how the moments with you just flew...
to use your words ,you are more than dear
you are so far n yet I feel you are always near...
it sets my pulse racing and gives me a glow
emotions like a cascading river does flow
I feel alive and full of life
and then I question this terrible strife
I seek your presence ...you are there and yet not so...
I cant explain it but a glorious feeling within me does grow
I just miss u so terribly so
to again borrow your wrds,"jst go wth the flow".
just wnted yu to knw
you are the bestest
you know what.... I Love You...
No comments:
Post a Comment